11 de setembro de 2012

Random! ♥

 Oii! Hoje o post vai ser meio random com algumas coisas que juntaram em quanto eu estou preparando outros posts maiores pra essa semana!

 Hii! So todays post is going to be a little bit random with a couple little things until some other big posts that I'm writing are not ready!

 Primeiro queria postar aqui o meu trecho favorito do texto que foi publicado recentemente no Reino de Morango "Namore uma garota que lê" escrito por Rosemary Urquico e traduzido por Gabriela VenturaEu adorei ler esse texto principalmente por que eu leio desde sempre e acabo por fugir do mundo e não prestar atenção a pessoas queridas por mim incluindo em relacionamentos e foi bom pensar mesmo que por um momento que ler poderia não ser um problema mas sim uma vantagem!

 "Se você encontrar uma garota que leia, é melhor mantê-la por perto. Quando encontrá-la acordada às duas da manhã, chorando e apertando um livro contra o peito, prepare uma xícara de chá e abrace-a. Você pode perdê-la por um par de horas, mas ela sempre vai voltar para você. E falará como se as personagens do livro fossem reais – até porque, durante algum tempo, são mesmo."

 So recently in the blog Reino de Morango the autor post the text Date a girl that reads write originaly by Rosemary Urquico and translated to portuguese by  Gabriela Ventura unfortunatly I couldn't find the original link to post here! I realy like the text because I read all the time and end up not paying attention to the world and the ones that I care about including in relationships and it was good to think even for a moment that read could not be a problema but a good thing!

(I'm going to translate my favorite part of the text)

 "If you find a girl that reads, you better keep her close. When you find her awake at 2 am, crying and holding a book tight in her chest, make a cup of tea and hug her. You may lose her for a couple of hours, but she will always come back to you. And will talk as the characters in the books where real - because for some time they really are."  

 Eu fui indicada pra mais dois selinhos! Mas como ando sem tempo não vou poder repassa-los só queria agradecer as pessoas que me indicaram, vcs são umas fofas!

 A Yumi me indicou para três selinhos um deles que eu já tinha recebido e postado e esses outros dois, um dos quais eu também fui indicada pela Lady Lollipop!

 And I was nominated to two more tags! But since I don't have a lot of time I'm not going to pass them to anyone! I just wanna thanks the girls that nominated me, you are adorable!

  Yumi  nominated me for 3 tags, one of them I had already gotten and posted and other two one of them that I was also nominated by Lady Lollipop!

Your blog looks like a barbie, why? it is simple he is perfect!

Your blog is really cute!

É isso por hoje! Espero que até quinta eu consiga terminar os post que estou escrevendo!

That is it for today! I hope I can finish the other posts until thursday!

Gif

2 comentários: